I have always enjoyed adventures and have been an addicted long-distance runner since my teens.  I was fortunate to be able to retire from the workforce in 2003 at the age of fifty-two and return to Australia after sixteen years as an expatriate working in the United Kingdom and Unites States, with extended stints in Germany and Hong Kong.

Although I enjoyed my working career, I was always looking out the window and dreaming of  hiking, biking and running in magical places in the mountains and deserts - experiences I had sampled at times during my life before retirement.  I resolved on retirement to have at least one adventure a year for as long as my body holds up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by email

To follow by email, click here.
(You may need to check your junk folder for the email.)